Play therapy is a developmentally appropriate way for children to go to counseling! It allows children to express their thoughts and feelings through the toys. Children communicate through playing- it’s how they make sense of the world! Once the child feels heard, the child can learn new ways of understanding and communicating their feelings.
Play therapy is great for children who:
- Experience behavioral outbursts, aggression, on tantrums at home or school
- Struggle with making friends and connecting with peers
- Have experience a traumatic experience
- Struggle to communicate their needs
- Have experienced grief or loss
Parenting can feel like an impossible job at times. If you are looking for support and ways to learn to strengthen your relationship with children, counseling can help. With training in Child Parent Relationship, you can find new ways of communicating and being with your child!
Parent support can benefit parents who:
- Want to create the best parent-child relationship possible
- Those struggling with discipline their children
- Those wanting to learn developmentally appropriate ways to connect with their children.
At different points in our life, we all need some support. Individual counseling gives you a space to express yourself free from judgment or expectations. It can be difficult when friends and family seem like they can no longer be objective. Sometimes you need some outside perspective!
Individual counseling can be great for:
- Traumatic Experiences
- Relationship Struggles
- Chronic Stress
Let’s set some time aside just for you and discover all the possibilities that come from healing!
Linus is a registered therapy dog through Pet Partners. He went to school for a long time and passed his test with flying colors. Linus loves to join kids and families in session. He loves to cuddle and play. There’s no pressure to include Linus in session, but he can be a great addition! Learn more about Linus here.
Animal-Assisted Therapy can:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Teach empathy and compassion
- Learn how to comfort and provide support
- Do awesome tricks like high-fives
- Explore unmet needs in childhood
- Process family of origin issues
- Learn health coping skills
We offer online virtual counseling to teenagers 14 and up. It is all HIPPA compliant and easy to use! You simply follow the link provide at intake, type your name into the “waiting room” and the therapist will start the call! The best part is that you don’t have to leave home! Ask about online counseling today!
Fees and Paperwork
We currently do not accept insurance. However, we can provide paperwork for reimbursement through your insurance company.
$150/50 minute session